The George R. Smalley Company offers a full range of residential, commercial, and industrial electrical contracting services and delivers the highest in safety standards and quality performance. Electrical contracting specialties include:
- Commercial and Industrial Electrical Contractor – testing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment, electrical service requirements, optimum lighting design and energy savings
- Residential Electrical Contractor – new construction, remodeling services, and green energy options and savings
- Electrical Services – emergency services, standby generators, parking lot lighting, crane service, gas and oil industry services (power pole sets, temporary power, well head mounting installations and lighting)
- Control – PLC, traditional relays, computer based systems
- Lighting – indoor and outdoor solutions for commercial, industrial and residential.
- Estimating & Design Build Services
Areas of Electrical Contacting Expertise
In the field of electrical contracting, there are three general areas of expertise. There are inside electrical contractors who manage electrical systems inside buildings. This work includes electrical wiring, interior lighting, outlets, and components of interior electrical systems.
Outside electrical contractors manage linework, power transmission systems, and power hook ups for commercial and industrial facilities.
Integrated building systems is the newest area for electrical contracting. This involves work in climate control, networking, and energy management systems.
At George R. Smalley Co., Inc., we have the crews and experience to handle a broad range of challenges, from residential lighting improvements to industrial power for manufacturing and fabrication facilities.
Our reputation has been built supplying cost-effective and appropriate solutions for every customer. Call us today at 724-437-1927 or visit our Contact Us page to send us a message.